Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday 20May


So I tried to keep a food log for two weeks and I keep FKN it up so I figured this would be easiest way to do it. Take a picture and describe what I ate and how it felt. So here we go.
 
So I cannot figure out how to get this pic straight, will work on that, anyway these are two almond flour crust pizzas. We usually do pizza once a week and after discussing it with Coach it seemed that the big player in decreased performance is gluten products. So I am trying to keep the cheat meal gluten free, I had 1/4 of the mozzarella and basil pizza and a glass of red wine. Then we had a baked apple for desert which had a small amount of brown sugar and butter on it. Sorry no pic.
Tomorrow is a demanding workout scheduled so I hope to see a better result then my usual workout after a cheat meal.
So these are the supplements I take on a daily basis.
Morning
1) Creatine 5 GM 
   2) Fish Oil 3 Gm

Evening
1) Multi Vitamin
2) Glucosamine + MSM 1500mg/1500mg
3) Fish Oil 3 GM

No comments:

Post a Comment